The Perform complex at St. George’s Park will combine 25,000 square feet of cutting-edge technology with elite medical expertise to create the most advanced sports medicine, rehabilitation, performance science and training centre in the UK.
The 330-acre park near Burton upon Trent – The Football Association’s visionary ‘university of football’ is the home of English football, providing world-class training and development to football teams from both the UK and around the world. Perform helps people maximise their performance – from elite athletes and corporate groups, to individuals needing rehabilitation from injury or simply wanting to improve their overall health and fitness.
The services Perform will offer at St. George’s Park will be available to all. These include;
• Performance and lifestyle assessment using advanced sports technologies
• Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
• Biomechanical screening and DVD movement analysis
• Hydrotherapy including an underwater treadmill
• Fitness assessment and programming
Perform at St. George’s Park
National Football Centre